Privacy and cookies
We are committed to respecting and protecting your online privacy. You have the right to know what personal data is held about you, how it is used and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted at any time.
The information you provide will be used by Intersectionality in Practice to:
- enable us to supply you with up to date and accurate project information
- ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- notify you about project updates and events
Information about you: how we use it and with whom we share it
We use dotdigital as our e-mailing system. We process the personal data of people on the mailing list, in order to keep them up to date with activities. The information you provide will be used by us to:
- keep you up to date with project updates and events
- ensure we only communicate with you about updates of interest to you
Automated decision making
We do not use profiling or automated decision-making processes. A human decision maker will always be involved before any decision is reached in relation to you.